Tuesday 9 September 2014

How i got my personality and why it is suited to my sport

I Think i have set traits and characteristics partly due to my genetics but also partly due to the environment i have grown up in a live in now. I get certain things from my parents which i see daily such as being relaxed and laid back most of the time which i think i get from my dad. But i believe that most of my personality comes from the environment i have grown up in the language i speak and the tone i speak it in reflects being brought up in St Albans and the way i act around certain situations is down to who i hang around with. This has been picked up over time.

My personality is suited to my sport because i am a very competitive person ( which i get from my mum) this enables me to focus more and work harder because i want to win all of the time and when i dont i get annoyed this drives me on and makes me a better rugby player as it will raise aggression levels if needed. My personality is suited to my sport because i enjoy playing sports which i think is an important factor. This i get from the environment i grew up in because i have played sport from a very early age which my parents made me do. This means that i don't ever see going to training or a match as a chore. Because i am fairly relaxed and laid back i allows me to be in high pressure situations without breaking or feeling under pressure this means that i can perform in those high pressure situations as i would do on a training ground.

I feel that my personality and traits mainly come from my environment and that has made me suited to my sport. It has made me work harder, enjoy playing the sport and perform under high amounts of pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment